MORE THAN LINKEDIN PERSONAL PROFILE WRITING – WE WRITE LINKEDIN COMPANY PROFILES AND LINKEDIN POSTS, TOO
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU BY WRITING A LINKEDIN PROFILE?
QUALITY GUARANTEE FOR LINKEDIN PROFILE WRITING
LINKEDIN PROFILE WRITING FAQs
- Should I have a LinkedIn profile?
Yes. A well written LinkedIn profile acts as a public, online presence that can help you stand out from the competition in your industry’s job market by giving your connections, current and future employers, and recruiters an accurate snapshot of your professional experience. It also will highlight your skills and interests.
Today, the expectation is that every professional has a LinkedIn profile. Think of it as a digital version of your CV. In fact, to not have a professional, well written LinkedIn profile could be of concern to a potential employer.
- What are the benefits of using a professional LinkedIn profile writer?
A professional LinkedIn profile writer will make your LinkedIn profile stand out by being superbly well written and error-free. They’ll add value by including keywords and SEO techniques that push your name to the top of searches. What’s more, a professionally written LinkedIn profile will optimally support your personal and business brand.
- What does a good LinkedIn profile include?
A LinkedIn profile that represents you and your achievements effectively should include:
- A clear, professional-looking head and shoulders image
- A well thought-out headline, not merely a job title
- A compelling ‘About’ page
- A clear summary of your industry experience, expertise and education
- A list of skills for endorsements
Remember, a well-written, effective LinkedIn profile should sound authentic. It should not simply be a repeat of your CV.
- How can a professional LinkedIn profile writer help with my ‘About’ page?
This is the section that challenges people the most. After all, writing about yourself isn’t easy. This is where a professional LinkedIn profile writer can save the day! They have the skills to create interesting ‘About’ content that strikes the right note. They’ll craft interesting content about what you love about your job, why you’re in the industry, and what you’re capable of. They’ll find the right words to bring your personality to the fore – all without sounding too cheesy or making it too ‘me, me, me’.
- What does the cost of a professional LinkedIn profile writing service include?
Here at Proof Communications, our professional LinkedIn profile writing service features a step-by-step methodology to help us better understand your career path, ensuring we can write a business profile that maximises your presence on the LinkedIn platform. It includes:
- A 30-minute telephone interview to understand you work history, career goals, education, achievements and other relevant information, such as volunteer work
- Research to understand your industry, and your competitors for similar roles, to provide a tailored profile that will be keyword optimised
- Writing of a professional profile (Word format) that includes:
- Summary/About information that makes a great first impression by defining what you’re all about and highlights key career choices
- Experience and role summaries
You will also receive a list of suggested groups and interests to follow to enhance your profile, and a suggestion for content to highlight in LinkedIn’s Featured box.
- How do I write a good LinkedIn profile summary?
Writing a good LinkedIn profile summary can be challenging. LinkedIn allows you 2,000 characters (about 350–500 words), so this is your chance to write a summary that represents the real you and what makes you tick. Here are some top tips:
- Jot down all the things you want to cover. It doesn’t have to be perfect, just what you want people to know about you.
- Research other LinkedIn profiles and see what their summaries include. Note styles and inclusions you like.
- Think of a good opening line or ‘hook’. Make sure your personality shines through because this is what will keep a reader reading.
- Briefly describe your journey. How did you discover that astrophysics was what you wanted to do? Why does it excite you? You could also include your proudest career achievement.
- Now describe your current role by briefly describing your day to day activities and what motivates you about your role.
- End by including your business goals and how you hope to achieve them.